UK judicial corruption is in overdrive. Unregulated judges are laws unto themselves, self-regulating judges of their own cause contrary tot he principle of nemo judex in causa sua (I shall not be a judge of my own cause).
The Judicial Hall of Shame exists to expose and hold to account judges of the UK for unethical, abhorrent, unconstitutional behaviour.
The Promissory Oaths Act 1868 is law today. Law that is designed to regulate the judiciary and to protect civilians from tyrants in judicial office. Anyone that reports a judge to the Judicial Conduct Investigations Office (“JCIO”) are told that they cannot deal with a judge that breaches their oath. The truth is, they just don’t regulate the judiciary, so the UK’s judges have become the tyranny, a law unto themselves.
The judicial oath of office, underpins the conduct as to how all judges must behave, breaching their oath of judicial office is, an all time irreversible judicial misconduct that invalidates their role as judges.
UK judicial corruption Hall of Shame – Holding the unaccountable to account
The purported “judges” listed in our Judicial Hall of Shame have been independently investigated to establish that they have acted in a way which strongly suggests has vitiated their lawful positions in judicial office.
If you are unfortunate enough to be placed before one, remember, they have no standing to hear your case, and any order they may try and make, is void ab initio, founded by ultra vires acts. Judges can only hold office whilst on good behaviour.
- The Lord Chief Justice, Ian Burnett of Maldon
- The Master of the Rolls, Sir Geoffrey Vos
- Lord Justice Christopher Nugee
- Lord Justice Richard Arnold
- Lord Justice Colin Rimer
- His Honour Philip Mark Pelling
- Mr Justice Edward Murray
- Chief Registrar Nicholas Norman Briggs
- Mr Justice Robert John Miles
- Mr Justice Richard Andrew Snowden (promoted to Court of Appeal)
- Deputy Chief Magistrate Tanweer Ikram
- Mr Justice Marcus Smith
- Mr Justice Timothy Miles Fancourt
- District Judge Michael Fanning
- District Judge Paul Currer
- Registrar / ICCJ Clive Hugh Jones (no picture) of the Rolls Building
- His Honour Christopher John Prince
- Mr Justice Jonathan Swift (Administrative Court)
- Lady Justice Geraldine Andrews (Court of Appeal)
- District Judge Myles Watkins (Bristol Combined Court Centre)
- His Honour Martin Alan Gordon Dancey (Designated Family Judge for Dorset)
- Lord Justice William Easthope Davis (the judge who covered up the Hillsborough inquiry then got promoted to a Lord Justice of Appeal)
REPORT A CORRUPT JUDGE TO US TODAY
To report judicial corruption simply get in touch with us, providing us much detail as you can using our contact form (you can attach documents as needed) and we will look into it for you.